Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been busy purchasing parts for this vehicle lately and figured I share all the vendors who carry parts for our dear 2018 Elantra GT.

Select a Category | DamnFastDD.com
Hyundai Elantra - Elantra GT 2018+ - Page 1 - Shark Racing
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport Performance

To start with, I highly recommend picking up the Windblock / Noise Supression Molding Kits from SR, it definitely improved the ride quality while driving on rough roads. All parts I've installed so far from SR has been nothing but quality, and without a doubt increased the performance of my vehicle noticeably. I'm still awaiting delivery of the HSD coilovers and F/R stabilizer bars, and will update the community once I have them installed.

I've also just ordered the Tork Pipe and Tork Downpipe w/ High-Flow Cat from damnfastdd, and looking at purchasing their Dual OCC Breather Cans soon. Can't wait to get them installed and see how they perform compared to stock.

Anyone recommend any other vendors/parts?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Miz, so you did these 2 items? Were they simple to tap into place yourself?

$35 Shark Racing Door Windblock Molding Kit - Shark Racing
$69 WindKeeper Silicone Noise Suppression Molding Kit - Shark Racing

Wonder if the spare tire soundproof kit is worth doing? Excited to see your upcoming mods and thanks for sharing with the community!

I've been busy purchasing parts for this vehicle lately and figured I share all the vendors who carry parts for our dear 2018 Elantra GT.

Select a Category | DamnFastDD.com
Hyundai Elantra - Elantra GT 2018+ - Page 1 - Shark Racing
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport Performance

To start with, I highly recommend picking up the Windblock / Noise Supression Molding Kits from SR, it definitely improved the ride quality while driving on rough roads. All parts I've installed so far from SR has been nothing but quality, and without a doubt increased the performance of my vehicle noticeably. I'm still awaiting delivery of the HSD coilovers and F/R stabilizer bars, and will update the community once I have them installed.

I've also just ordered the Tork Pipe and Tork Downpipe w/ High-Flow Cat from damnfastdd, and looking at purchasing their Dual OCC Breather Cans soon. Can't wait to get them installed and see how they perform compared to stock.

Anyone recommend any other vendors/parts?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Miz, so you did these 2 items? Were they simple to tap into place yourself?

$35 Shark Racing Door Windblock Molding Kit - Shark Racing
$69 WindKeeper Silicone Noise Suppression Molding Kit - Shark Racing

Wonder if the spare tire soundproof kit is worth doing? Excited to see your upcoming mods and thanks for sharing with the community!
Hey Ray, those two are exactly what I'm referring to. I also purchased the spare tire soundproof kit, but never had the chance to test each kit individually to see how much difference each made. However, once all three were installed, I noticed a big reduction in external road noises while making internal car sounds much more pronounced.

It's my pleasure to share my progress and you are very welcome. More to come!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the links. These links are definitely not healthy for the wallet. Haha.
Not only it is not healthy for my wallet, it is completely annihilating it for the holidays. I just bought the dual breather catch cans as well and think I'm done for awhile to let my wallet recover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts