Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer where I purchased my Elantra had a Veloster Remix in the middle of the showroom. Throughout the process of buying my car I spent a lot of time sitting in that showroom. After a while I couldn't help staring at the Veloster Remix-specifically, the wheels!!! I like the propeller-like design and the gunmetal color. I think they'd look really great on my black Elantra.

Questions: Do they even fit my car? Does anyone have these wheels on a black Elantra? (Can I see your pics?) And depending on the answers I get for the two previous questions, where can I get a set of these lovely wheels?

Since I can't post pics yet I attached some images for your viewing pleasure. If anyone can Photoshop these onto a black Elantra Sedan that would be most appreciated.

I also attached some images of two other wheels that come with the Veloster. If I can't find the remix wheels I would consider these as well.

Thanks for reading my post and for welcoming me to the forum.

Attachments

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
They will most certainly fit. Quite a few Veloster parts are Elantra interchangeable and vice versa (including much of the whole rear end) and most Hyundai wheels will fit as the bolt pattern is the same.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Altought I don't have this particular model, I have a set of Veloster 18" Tech wheels on my car and they fit perfectly. I presume the set you are looking for are the same size so there shouldn't be any problem...;)

·
Registered
618 Posts
They look great, and I've been wanting to do this as well for quite some time! No idea about whether wheels fit or not though, haha. I'm useless. Good luck. If you do find they fit, be sure to post back here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts