Hyundai Forums banner

Vehicle not pulling at high speed

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  greysave 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I have a Hyundai Santa fe 2014 model and its diesel. When I drive the car around it runs and pulls fine but suddenly losses power at high speed. When I scan I get P2009, P2015 and P2563.I really need help on this.

#2 ·
Keep in mind that the DTCs point you in a direction. From there diagnostic steps in the shop manual need to be followed to isolate the exact cause. You can sometimes get lucky by replacing a part based upon the DTC, but your best bet is to get the vehicle to a repair facility that you are comfortable with.

#4 ·
Underboost would make sense as it relates to your symptom of a lack of power at times. If you do not have a diagnostic chart and the equipment and ability to diagnose this you really do need to get it to a repair facility that you are comfortable with. You did not mention the vehicle's in service date or mileage so keep in mind that warranty coverage "may" still be in play?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.