Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I’ve made it as far as pulling the base map off the car (2013 Hyundai Elantra GT 1.8nu 6M with a SIM2K 241) and I’ve already reached my limitations. I’m wondering if anyone has been able to fully define the stock ROM and has also been able to tune and flash back to the car. I’m having trouble finding a way to get the DAMOS file due to the fact that almost every website that has them, only has them for the 1.6 and 2.0 options. I can link the base file in here if needed, just looking for guidance in the form of what software to use, how to define certain maps, and in general, to see if anyone else has successfully done this on their own. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok, so I’ve made it as far as pulling the base map off the car (2013 Hyundai Elantra GT 1.8nu 6M with a SIM2K 241) and I’ve already reached my limitations. I’m wondering if anyone has been able to fully define the stock ROM and has also been able to tune and flash back to the car. I’m having trouble finding a way to get the DAMOS file due to the fact that almost every website that has them, only has them for the 1.6 and 2.0 options. I can link the base file in here if needed, just looking for guidance in the form of what software to use, how to define certain maps, and in general, to see if anyone else has successfully done this on their own. Thanks!
Do they make a tuner for a 2016 Hyundai Sonata sport 2.4

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I'd be posting on the ECU Flash forum hoping someone has defined the bin file if not maybe either the 1.6 or 2L file may be able to be used with some changes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd be posting on the ECU Flash forum hoping someone has defined the bin file if not maybe either the 1.6 or 2L file may be able to be used with some changes.
I’m pretty sure the forum is down right now, can’t get on the website

·
Registered
'13 Elantra GT 6MT
4 Posts
I've mapped out some of a SIM2K 241 from a Euro spec MD based off some info I got, but I'm not entirely sure how well it lines up with the US spec. If you'd be willing to send me your stock rom I can take a look and see what lines up. If you've got winols, I can send you a map pack of whatever I come up with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts