Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Santa Fe Sport and cannot use the nav. while moving. is there a way that a passenger can program it while car is moving?

·
Registered
151 Posts
You can hit the Voice Command on the steering wheel and ask the lovely lady there for help, such as finding a gas station, restaurant, call a friend, etc. Sometimes she drives me nuts when she says "I do not understand your command". Helpful hints are in the Nav manual. It does work most of the time and saves you from stopping and putting the car in park. You need to go to Setup mode and look for the speech command setting to set it up.

·
Registered
441 Posts
You can hit the Voice Command on the steering wheel and ask the lovely lady there for help, such as finding a gas station, restaurant, call a friend, etc. Sometimes she drives me nuts when she says "I do not understand your command". Helpful hints are in the Nav manual. It does work most of the time and saves you from stopping and putting the car in park. You need to go to Setup mode and look for the speech command setting to set it up.
Yup...using the voice command is the only way it will work without putting the SUV in park.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank goodness for our phones, I am finding it easier to just use that for maps...and those voice commands work pretty consistently. The map inthe car couldn't understand the term "Navigate to the Hyundai dealer":surprise:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts