Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been experiencing the same issue issues, with seat positions and profiles. It happened about the same time I did the Navigation upgrade, but not sure if it was after or not. A royal PIA, I hope there is a fix forthcoming.

·
Registered
7 Posts
@M3xD, I tried your suggestion and it has worked for me multiple times. If The driver is not the last user of the car, let it ”go past“ the select profile screen and then after waiting for it to load all the setting, pick your profile from the main screen. This cant possibly be the way they intended, but it works. I hope Hyundai knows of the issue and fixed it, it is a pain in the ass. I did not have the issue before the last update

·
Registered
7 Posts
I performed the factory reset and then rebuilt my wife’s and my profile. It did indeed work twice! If I go back to the original suggestion and wait for the one screen prompt at start up times out, and then go to change user, it works every time. Apparently the pop up start up screen does not work properly to actually change the user. It was still a PIA to reload my FM and XM stations, and other setting again after the reset. I wont do it again until Hyundai fixes the issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts