Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 Sante Fe. I want to remove all of the music from my iphone, and just use a usb stick.
For testing purposes, i put two folders on the stick with music in each, but when i plug it into the car, it just starts playing.
I've pushed the CAT and Folder buttons thinking that one of them would choose a specific folder, but nothing happens.
I can turn the knob, or use the steering wheel controls to move to the next songs.
Does anyone know how i would be able to choose a specific folder?

Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a 2009 Sante Fe. I want to remove all of the music from my iphone, and just use a usb stick.
For testing purposes, i put two folders on the stick with music in each, but when i plug it into the car, it just starts playing.
I've pushed the CAT and Folder buttons thinking that one of them would choose a specific folder, but nothing happens.
I can turn the knob, or use the steering wheel controls to move to the next songs.
Does anyone know how i would be able to choose a specific folder?

Thanks
Rick
You may have to make up playlists and make your selections from them although in the manual page 4/119 suggests that you should be able to use folders

6. Folder Moving Button
• Moves [FOLDER ] button child folder
of the current folder and displays the first
song in the folder. Press TUNE/ ENTER
knob to move to the folder displayed. It
will play the first song in the folder.
• Moves [CAT ] button parent folder
and displays the first song in the folder.
Press TUNE/ENTER knob to move to
the folder displayed

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, i got it to work. The only thing is, it only recognizes MP3 files, so i'm going to have to do a lot of editing.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts