Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a USB drive with different albums on it (folders). I know when I got my usb plugged in, if I click on the category button on the car, I can see the folders I have on the usb. My question is how do I see the songs (files) within the category? for example on my usb I have different albums, by clicking on the category button I can scroll through the different albums. If I select an album how can I view the songs within the album? I know its possible cause I somehow made it work but I forgot how to do it? Anyone know

·
Registered
190 Posts
You mean by hitting 'Enter'? (The right hand button used for tuning and scrolling)?

BTW, if you ask the steering wheel lady to "Show folders" she will do so and give you instructions for scrolling through the folders and getting what you wish.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Hi, I have a USB drive with different albums on it (folders). I know when I got my usb plugged in, if I click on the category button on the car, I can see the folders I have on the usb. My question is how do I see the songs (files) within the category? for example on my usb I have different albums, by clicking on the category button I can scroll through the different albums. If I select an album how can I view the songs within the album? I know its possible cause I somehow made it work but I forgot how to do it? Anyone know
You should be able to drill through the folders to the songs. That's how mine works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts