Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, 2015 accent here. I've ran into some issues lately. Last week I was rear ended. Minimal damage, only cosmetic. Though, my battery died this weekend. It's been three years so I thought nothing of it. I replaced the battery yesterday and everything was working fine. This morning, the USB port worked for 2 seconds then stopped. It doesn't allow me to play music or charge my phone. I noticed the media screen which displays what is playing is frozen too. I can change it to the radio, but when I go back to media, it's the same thing. I shut the car off multiple times and it is still the same screen. I then tried different cords for the USB port, nothing. The 12v receptacle works fine. I haven't tried the aux cord as I don't have a cord at the moment to try.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Sounds like when you took the bump, it jostled something loose or broke the radio unit. Did you get their ins info?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like when you took the bump, it jostled something loose or broke the radio unit. Did you get their ins info?
It was a hit and run. I reset the audio panel via the fuse box and it works fine now. Hopefully it was either jostled from the accident or got irritated with when the battery was changed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.