Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which 2017's in the US came with HD Radio? My Limited Ultimate does not have it, yet it's supposed to be part of the package according to various sties I've looked at.

Is this another one of Hyundai's "not available in your country"???

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Every country has a different general manager, since I have time now that I am retired, had time to look. Downloaded the owners manual after just about looking at every different vehicle and choosing the Hyundai as the overall best for our needs. Played with one at my dealers.

Some disappointments, that front tow hook is no longer part of the 2017 models, on a test drive, did not show preset speed, salesperson said would have to get that Ultimate package that I did not want, lived without preset speed for years,.

Brought my own MP3 USB to listen to the sound system, no changes here, hit 90.9 on the radio, only station around here that has HD.

Only thing I can suggest is to test everything at your dealer's before signing the dotted line.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
This is one option to get HD on an auto radio that doesn't have it or many more like it.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Car-Connect-HD-Radio-Tuner/dp/B00CEFV04E/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8[/ame]

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Ha, around here only one HD station, Wisconsin Public Radio, main, call in, and all music. So I can tune in to the main station and select one of the three. But the other two stations are still broadcasting on different FM frequencies, don't need HD, can tune into those.

Besides HD, radio has Bluelink, and XM for a small yearly fee so can start my Limited with my phone, and push the second button on the rear view mirror to locate some store, but also can do this for free with android or carplay and like to be in my car when I start it.

With XM have over 4,000 songs on a USB, can listen to whatever I want when I want to. For news and weather, have apps on our phones for this. Talk about redundancy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts