Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,

My car i20 comes with central locking system that has to be lock or unlock by the manual key. It lock/unlock all doors including trunk by the push of just one door lock on driver's door.

I guess actuator is factory fitted on driver's door of the car. Got to upgrade to remote system though.

Now, I want the following features to be operated with the remote key system:
1. Remote lock, unlock
2. Parking light should come on, off
3. Power windows roll up and down functions user control
4. Alarm siren

Following the above details, I guess fitting just control unit, wiring harness, remote keys, siren horn will make live remote system to the car.

Kindly looking forward to your utmost help and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Hello friends,

My car i20 comes with central locking system that has to be lock or unlock by the manual key. It lock/unlock all doors including trunk by the push of just one door lock on driver's door.

I guess actuator is factory fitted on driver's door of the car. Got to upgrade to remote system though.

Now, I want the following features to be operated with the remote key system:
1. Remote lock, unlock
2. Parking light should come on, off
3. Power windows roll up and down functions user control
4. Alarm siren

Following the above details, I guess fitting just control unit, wiring harness, remote keys, siren horn will make live remote system to the car.

Kindly looking forward to your utmost help and suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Might help to know what MY you are working on. What product are you trying to install? Doesn't it have instructions?

·
Registered
941 Posts
A remote start system will do all of that, minus the power windows, and then you have the added benefit of remote start also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts