Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! That's one awesome unique looking automobile!!!! The Purple Slurple :) What prompted you to make a color change? An accident?
too much trouble to keep the black glossy and clean down here, too much dust so a few hours after washing it would get dusty again....

wanted a matte color because maintenance is easier but wanted a unique color.... so I came across this color which was a new release for 2013... so far im quite satisfied.... tons of people take pics of the car when im parked or even driving :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Daaaayumn! That looks superb, man. Very nice.

Out of very guilty curiosity, do you have any side profile shots of the car? I'd love to see how your 19s fit the wheel wells with your stretched tires.

Loving that matte color. Very impressed.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I don't support people putting decals on their cars for parts they don't have, but even if it's a replica it justifies the decal. Spending an extra $3000 on rims just to be able to put a $5 decal on the window is not.

Plus even so, you had to ask me if they were authentic BLQ's so had I not mentioned they were replicas you wouldn't have known nor anyone else that have seen them that's how high quality replica's they are.

So instead of grilling me for putting a Rotiform decal on my windshield (which also is a replica decal) for running replica Rotiform rims, give me rather some feedback on how it looks lol.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
bro take it how you like.. My opinion is my opinion.. what prompted me to ask was because i can tell the sight difference from the pic. I have nothing against getting knockoffs. I myself was thinking of picking up a set of LM reps cause i cant justify 5k in 3 piece. But I would never rock a BBS sticker if they are not BBS.. Sorry brother. dont take it so personal . It is what it is
By the way having a Rotiform banner and not having Rotiforms is exactly what you saying about those having a banner for parts you do not have

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
bro take it how you like.. My opinion is my opinion.. what prompted me to ask was because i can tell the sight difference from the pic. I have nothing against getting knockoffs. I myself was thinking of picking up a set of LM reps cause i cant justify 5k in 3 piece. But I would never rock a BBS sticker if they are not BBS.. Sorry brother. dont take it so personal . It is what it is
By the way having a Rotiform banner and not having Rotiforms is exactly what you saying about those having a banner for parts you do not have
Well merf, should I rock a "Roliform" decal instead of a Rotiform decal because im not rocking legits?

Even as knockoff's they still are sold under the Rotiform name down here. Although not legally speaking but then again I am living in china where even if I pay the price for legit's there is a high chance they are quality knockoffs.

So in a sense, I doubt I would get criticised by anyone for it unless they paid top dollar for their legits. And although I do like the design on them I wouldn't pay that for them...

They may not be legit but they still are rotiforms design and instead of criticising my choice of putting a decal on my windshield to support the brand that I think have a very nice design to them to the point that I purchased a set of knockoffs let's just criticise the decal on the windshield and not what it stands for.

And to be honest I am a bit surprised that we're even discussing this to this point. So let's just change the topic of why I plastered a replica decal of replica rims on my modified possible show worthy car to rather the color contrast or body kit.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Sorry if it offends you, cause you sound upset about it. But it's more of a reflection of here stateside. Power to you if you can get away with it in China. But here you would get hammered and even lose points at a show. Reps are reps, high quality or not and trying to pass them off with a banner is a huge no no. Sorry.

Sent from my Nexus 7

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hoh boy alright alright, I sux for putting a banner on my windshield for my replica rims. Now how about we talk about the rest of the car which is what I was initially hoping for when I posted the pics?

I like criticism because it helps me build the car up to make it awesome... So merf besides the decal what's your opinion? IF we were in a show together would I or could I give you a run for your money? Lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts