Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Paint job looks awesome! As a matter of fact the whole car does including the wheels you have now. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
323 Posts
Looking great, merf. However, I think you change your look more than most people do their underwear. Did that wrap last more than a couple of months?

·
22,788 Posts
Looks "wild in the saddle," BigMerf. That would scare me outta my mind every time I saw one of those sleeping policemen in a parking lot. I could see me ripping off half the under carriage the first time I drove over one. Or a parking lot dip. :eek:

How do you manage to keep it looking that intact and nice? Without leaving a wake of bumper and fender parts behind?

·
22,788 Posts
It's on air suspension. I just air up

Sent from my Nexus 7
Well, now. Look at you. Mr. BigMerf, Big Time, indeed! Nice job! Now I don't feel sorry for you driving down the highway. LOL Just remember to "flip the switch" before you get the tower's clearance to take-off. :grin:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Love it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The car looks dope. Very well done and classy. You did everything right. My only question is, Is this a turbo? If you did all this great work on a regular 4 cylinder I will be slightly disappointed, but it still looks good.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The car looks dope. Very well done and classy. You did everything right. My only question is, Is this a turbo? If you did all this great work on a regular 4 cylinder I will be slightly disappointed, but it still looks good.
yes it is.. Low and slow is what I am about (stance).. Those fast days are behind me, I prefer no tickets and low insurance now. If I wanted to go fast I would have not gotten a Sonata, that would be just dumb.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts