Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an unlisted warning light on dash just below the gear indicator. The light has flickered a couple times. Does anybody out there have that problem and what is it for? It is on a 2006 Santa Fe 4wd with a 2.7. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The dealer won't phone me back

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
While driving down the road, push shifter to right into the SPORT MODE and see if the forementioned light lights up with a 1, 2, 3, or 4......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (notsosanta @ May 6 2010, 11:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320198
I have an unlisted warning light on dash just below the gear indicator. The light has flickered a couple times. Does anybody out there have that problem and what is it for? It is on a 2006 Santa Fe 4wd with a 2.7. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The dealer won't phone me back
The light is below the gear indicator lights.It is pictured in the owners manual with a number 8 on it.It flickered red a couple times but does not stay on continuously.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
There are five red warning lights under that display as seen here. Chances are it's the brake light in which case the fluid needs to be topped off. Now if it's the oil pressure light, you've got a serious problem and need to get it checked right away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.