Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the correct name for this part. I've seen several different names such as Undercar Splash Guard, Engine Splash Guard, and Front Bumper Cowling. It's the black plastic single piece that runs along the front bumper and goes back under the bottom of the car about a foot or more. It's held on by four bolts. It was original when I bought the car.
2010 Accent GS Hatchback
Any help appriciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I'm looking for the correct name for this part. I've seen several different names such as Undercar Splash Guard, Engine Splash Guard, and Front Bumper Cowling. It's the black plastic single piece that runs along the front bumper and goes back under the bottom of the car about a foot or more. It's held on by four bolts. It was original when I bought the car.
2010 Accent GS Hatchback
Any help appriciated. Thanks

Walk into local Hyundai dealer of choice with VIN in hand,, proceed to the parts counter, fella wil load VIN and pull part number for you, and verify part on screen with you..

If it what I think you want, it is available as replacement,, may not be in stock at dealer level, they will order from PDC and be there in couple day..

BTW,, it not in the bump cover parts,,, typically found in first section of ENGINE tab as "mudguard" I think it is,, depending on what you have left for remnant or missing part,, part number usually molded on part

1 - 4 of 4 Posts