Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

UNAVI SONATA GROUP BUY AND FREE GIVE-A-WAY

Group Buy Pricing will be: $1,299.00 for all Sonata UNAVI Navigation Systems!
This includes a FREE BACKUP CAMERA, and FREE SHIPPING (UPS Ground)

This group buy is for forum members only, if your not a member sign up to participate. No exceptions!

Manufacturers Advertised Pricing (MAP) on these units are $1,299.00
(Per our agreement with UNAVI dealers, we will not post pricing below (MAP) and kindly ask that anyone that is interested and that contacts us does not post any info publicly)

UNAVI Benefits:
+ RETAIN FACTORY AUDIO HEAD UNIT
+ RETAIN FACTORY AM/FM/SATELLITE RADIO (Sirius XM)
+ RETAIN 6-CD CHANGER (FOR APPLICABLE MODELS)
+ RETAIN FACTORY AUX/iPOD CONNECTIVITY
+ RETAIN FACTORY BLUETOOTH SYSTEM
+ RETAIN FACTORY STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
+ RETAIN CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM
+ RETAIN BLUELINK FUNCTIONS & INFO DISPLAY
+ 3-YEAR STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY

Here is the great part about this group buy!

For 1-10 units sold, we will be offering a $50 Rebate at the end of 90 days from start date.
For 11-20 units sold, I will be offering a $100 Rebate at the end of 90 days from start date.
For 21-30 units sold, I will be offering a $125 Rebate at the end of 90 days from start date.
This group buy price is only good for 3 months.

If we receive a total of 30 or more then everyone from 1-30 will receive the $125 dollar rebate, the more participants the better the rebate!
Each member who purchases a unit regardless of which order you paid in will be eligible for the rebate for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. So in short 1-10 buyers get back $50, 11-20 get back $100, 21-30 get back $125 at the end of a 30 day cycle.

PAID MEMBERS:
1)

NOW FOR THE GIVE-A-WAYS!!!
UNAVI will be conducting a give-a-way at the end of the 3 months.
All you need to do is email us at [email protected] with you forum user name, model and year of your Hyundai.
Don't forget to subscribe to this thread!

1st Place 1 FREE UNAVI Navigation System (limited to Hyundai Models)
2nd Place 50% off of a UNAVI Navigation System (limited to Hyundai Models)
3rd Place FREE installation of a UNAVI Navigation System
(Installation will be performed by a local shop/installer with in a 10 mile radius from purchasers address, only available to the lower 48 states)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How to make your purchase
Since UNAVI does not sell directly to the public, you can place your order at this link: www.carlighttends.com
Carlighttrends is UNAVI's partner and the official online ordering site. Once you place your order please include your user name so we can keep track of what members have ordered.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like this.

Can the bluelink crap be completely disconnected?

And, does the dash bezel come with it? I see the dual zone temperature knobs, But i have the base GLS.
RushFanatic2112

Our system is a complete kit with everything that is needed and does come with the facia kit. In regards to the BL no I'm sorry, and to answer your last question yes our system is compatible with your GLS

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bummer on the BL, When i upgrade, It will be removing that big brother crap.
RushFanatic2112

Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner, BL is a subscription service that is provided by hyundai. The only way to disable it would be not subscribing or not renewing your BL service. Hope that this answers your question.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
RushFanatic2112

Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner, BL is a subscription service that is provided by hyundai. The only way to disable it would be not subscribing or not renewing your BL service. Hope that this answers your question.
He is talking about removing the BL module all together that keeps data... He is worried that the government is traking his every move so they can take all his guns and lock him up for no reason... LMAO j/k about the gov stuff...

·
Registered
91 Posts
He is talking about removing the BL module all together that keeps data... He is worried that the government is traking his every move so they can take all his guns and lock him up for no reason... LMAO j/k about the gov stuff...
Who ARE you??? how do you know me??? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:eek: (puts tin foil hat on) :D

I just want complete control without a tattle tale AND the thought of the government being able to shut down my car remotely should scare everyone. really. :confused:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who ARE you??? how do you know me??? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:eek: (puts tin foil hat on) :D

I just want complete control without a tattle tale AND the thought of the government being able to shut down my car remotely should scare everyone. really. :confused:
Rush

I just got word from our techs that you can disable the blue link by simply unplugging the BL receiver above the factory radio.

So no need for your aluminum hat, unless you need better reception when talking on your cell, or when watching TV!

Hope this helps you out when you don't want to show up on the "grid"

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One of the best features about our systems is how they are able to retain all of your OEM features such as XM, Bluetooth, Steering wheel controls and so much more.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts