Hyundai Forums banner

241 - 260 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

I would also like you to quote me the pricing for the 6cd compatible system with the backup camera as well. I live in Toronto, Canada - rough shipping estimates will also be appreciated... I didn't read through the whole thing.. but would this work in the cold winters of Canada?

Please let me know, Thanks.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hello,

I would also like you to quote me the pricing for the 6cd compatible system with the backup camera as well. I live in Toronto, Canada - rough shipping estimates will also be appreciated... I didn't read through the whole thing.. but would this work in the cold winters of Canada?

Please let me know, Thanks.
seemless

We've sent you a PM with this months promotional pricing, at $100 off the unit, and this also includes a FREE Backup Camera and FREE Shipping as well. The savings on this promo are well over $300 off the regular pricing. In regards to our unit working in the cold, yes our products to not have any issues in the cold or hot climates.

·
Registered
411 Posts
UNAVI would like to announce that our new X5 is now available for all 2015 Hyundai models.

As with all of our Navigations systems our new X5 is a completely plug-and-play system and all of our systems will retain your OEM features such as XM, Bluetooth, Steering Wheel Controls, and USB ports as well.

If any member would like to receive our promotional pricing please feel free to PM us our current promotional pricing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please let me know the cost of the X5 system + back up camera for a 2012 Sonata GL including shipping and any other costs. Is professional installation recommended or is it really plug and play? Thanks.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Please let me know the cost of the X5 system + back up camera for a 2012 Sonata GL including shipping and any other costs. Is professional installation recommended or is it really plug and play? Thanks.
deimar

We have sent you a PM with our promotional pricing and how to place your order, in regards to your question if our system is plug and play, yes our system is truly a 100% plug and play system.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Pricing for your X5 system for a 2015 Hyundai Elantra GLS already equipped with an OEM back up camera with shipping fees for Montreal. Thanks!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi,

Pricing for your X5 system for a 2015 Hyundai Elantra GLS already equipped with an OEM back up camera with shipping fees for Montreal. Thanks!
mac

Thank you for your interest in our X5, we have sent you a PM with pricing and ordering instructions. Please feel free and ask us what ever questions that you might have.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Could I please get pricing and info for my santa fe sport 2013? Thanks!
gocougs2009

Good day we have sent you a PM with ordering instructions and our March Madness Promotional pricing, you are looking at $200 off our X5 Unit's pricing and FREE Backup Camera (Savings of $199) FREE Shipping (Savings of $20-35) and also a FREE iGO Live Traffic Module (Savings of $200) this a combined savings of over $600 regular pricing.

If you have any questions please feel free and ask.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi Rob,
Interested in pricing for a 2012 Sonata Limited 2.0t with the factory Dimension stereo with single CD. Also interested in the factory rear camera garnish.
creativedir

We have sent you a PM with our March Madness Promotional pricing, please do try to take advantage of the sale before it ends tonight at midnight. If you have any questions please feel free and ask.

·
Registered
3 Posts
quote for a 2013 elantra Malaysia version I guess.

it came with factory reverse camera in rearview mirror, steering wheel controls

241 - 260 of 268 Posts