Hyundai Forums banner

221 - 240 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
I would like to get a price on the navigation plus the back up camera and all the features that come with it.
cufferone1970

We have sent you a PM with pricing and ordering instructions, as for the features here a list of our X5 benefits:

UNAVI is an integrated and multi-media management aftermarket navigation system for your vehicle with OEM fit and finish.
It retains all of the factory features and controls, including iPod/MP3 playback, Bluetooth, Satellite radio, steering wheel control and climate control system.

+ RETAIN FACTORY AUDIO HEAD UNIT
+ RETAIN FACTORY AM/FM/SATELLITE RADIO (Sirius XM)
+ RETAIN 6-CD CHANGER (FOR APPLICABLE MODELS)
+ RETAIN FACTORY AUX/iPOD CONNECTIVITY
+ RETAIN FACTORY BLUETOOTH SYSTEM
+ RETAIN FACTORY STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
+ RETAIN CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM
+ RETAIN BLUELINK FUNCTIONS & INFO DISPLAY
+ 3-YEAR STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY

·
Registered
90 Posts
Does this work on a Santa Fe with factory nav? What are the advantages over the oem unit?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Are these systems still available at a promotional price for the 2013 Hyundai Elantra? If so how do you get them?
Brookepen

Thank you for your interest in adding our new X5 to your 2013 Elantra, we have sent you a PM with pricing and ordering instructions. If you have any questions please feel free and ask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS price

I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS and would like a price for the X5 system including back up camera. Also is the navigation turn by turn, with or without voice?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS and would like a price for the X5 system including back up camera. Also is the navigation turn by turn, with or without voice?
prestonrt

We've sent you a PM with our July Super Sales Event pricing and ordering instructions, don't miss out on this crazy sale! All UNAVI units are $100 off and include a FREE Camera (savings of $199) and also include FREE Shipping (savings of $20-35) to the lower 48 states with promo code july2014 over at www.carlighttrends.com. CLT is UNAVI's official partner and ordering site.

In regards to the turn by turn with or without voice prompts, yes you do have the option to turn it off. If you have any questions please feel free and ask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unavi X5 upgrade

I purchased the Unavi X2 for Genesis sedan back in 2012 and am interested in upgrading it to X5. Is the special X5 upgrade(exchange) promotion still available?
If yes, please send me further details and pricing info.
I also want to upgrade my backup camera module to the latest model:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gena34

Yes, we are still running the promotion that is $300 off the regular pricing and also includes a FREE Backup Camera and FREE Shipping. You have a PM with pricing, coupon code and ordering instructions.
Can i have this PM'd to me? 2013 Sonata GLS. I'm located in Orlando,FL.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Can i have this PM'd to me? 2013 Sonata GLS. I'm located in Orlando,FL.
Frankie

We've sent you a PM with pricing and ordering instructions on our July Super Sale that is $100 off the unit a FREE Backup camera (savings of $199) and also FREE Shipping (savings of $18-35)

If you have any questions please feel free and ask.

221 - 240 of 268 Posts