Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As a SPECIAL THANK YOU for the growing interests on Hyundai-Forums.com,
Unavi is proud to announce a NEW pricing for our forum members.

$300 OFF regular price in cooperation with our nationwide dealers participating in Unavi's "Member Appreciation Program"

YF Backup Camera >> Please View Attached Thumbnails Below

*Please note model year and type of your CD player (Single or 6-CD)

**Will be set up with local shop of your choice or one we can set it up with one of our dealers in your area.

All products sold carry a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty if installed by a professional shop. (DIY installs carry a 1 year warranty)

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/253-unavi/140422-so-why-choose-unavi.html << Click here for more info!

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/253-unavi/ << Click here for more Unavi Navigation's info

Please visit us on the web or call 1-855-55-UNAVI (86284)

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Dear Rob,

How do I do to purchase the product? Do you ship worldwide or only US?

Regards.
Very good question i will have to check on that first thing tomorrow, I believe it depends on where the car was made, our version here is US based maps and software to communicate with North American cars. But i will verify and let you know.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Very good question i will have to check on that first thing tomorrow, I believe it depends on where the car was made, our version here is US based maps and software to communicate with North American cars. But i will verify and let you know.
Thanks! because I'm really interested!

In the attachment you can see with radio model I have.

Regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Weren't you guys also selling the trunk switch? I would like that option when I purchase the C2 backup camera. Just wondering cuz I didn't see it on the price sheet...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Attention Forum members. The Special Forum member Pricing Is only available directly through UNAVi. We will setup everything from shipping product to either you or a shop for install and since we also have reduced labor rates, that will also be taken care of by us. So all you need to do is purchase the item through us tell us a good date of install and we will call the shop and set the appointment for you. This offer will not be found at our Dealers or Shops as they are not part of this special offer. So don't pass it up while it lasts, supplies are going fast!!! Thank you and have a great Day!!!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi,

I have a Korean made Elantra GLS in located in Europe. Should it be an option for me?

Thanks.
Thanks for your interest :)

Even if it's made in Korea "supposedly" we do like to be safe and verify the physical appearance of your center dash and radio display.

Would this be something you can post here?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weren't you guys also selling the trunk switch? I would like that option when I purchase the C2 backup camera. Just wondering cuz I didn't see it on the price sheet...
Sorry Crooked_H, I must've missed this post.
Anyway, yes the TRUNK LID SWITCH is available for the C2 backup camera and will make sure it's included int he price sheet.

Please also click HERE to see the price.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for your interest :)

Even if it's made in Korea "supposedly" we do like to be safe and verify the physical appearance of your center dash and radio display.

Would this be something you can post here?
It looks like the US one without the XM feature. My main concerns are whether does your panel support EU navi maps and radio rds. LAck of RDS is very painful for me ....
I can not send you picture, because a Chinese retrofit installed currently which is performing under my expectations.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It looks like the US one without the XM feature. My main concerns are whether does your panel support EU navi maps and radio rds. LAck of RDS is very painful for me ....
I can not send you picture, because a Chinese retrofit installed currently which is performing under my expectations.
Ah, I see~
Unfortunately, our navigation is preloaded with U.S. and Canada maps only.
We are under development with two other map companies such as IGO, but we won't be releasing it until we are 110% it is stable, esp. with the 3D structures.
I believe the RDS will be fine however.

Please keep in mind that our system is designed to interface with the factory Hyundai radio unit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ah, I see~
Unfortunately, our navigation is preloaded with U.S. and Canada maps only.
We are under development with two other map companies such as IGO, but we won't be releasing it until we are 110% it is stable, esp. with the 3D structures.
I believe the RDS will be fine however.

Please keep in mind that our system is designed to interface with the factory Hyundai radio unit.
Okay, then I must wait. Please keep me informed about the new map development.
On the other hand, can you post more screenshots about the functions especially RDS?

1 - 20 of 268 Posts