Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANNUAL UNAVI GROUP BUY

Welcome to UNAVI's Annual Group Buy on all X5 and X6 UNAVI Hyundai Navigation Systems. Pricing will be: $1,299.00 with the potential of up to $675 off in savings for all UNAVI Navigation Systems this group buy includes the following UNAVI X5 or X6 Navigation System, a FREE BACKUP CAMERA, our IGO LIVE TRAFFIC HARDWARE and also FREE SHIPPING (UPS Ground) within the domestic U.S.

This group buy is for forum members only. If you are not a member please sign up for membership here on Hyundai-Forms.com to participate. No exceptions!
The Manufacturers Advertised Pricing (MAP) on our units are $1,299.00 through $1,399.00 (Per our agreement with UNAVI dealers, we will not post pricing below (MAP) and respectfully request that anyone that is interested and that contacts us DO NOT post any info publicly)

UNAVI X5 and X6 Systems cover the following Hyundai Models:
2012-2016 Accent (Standard Radio)
2011-2016 Elantra (Including Coupe and GT)
2010-2015 Genesis Coupe
2009-2014 Genesis Sedan
2013-2016 Santa Fe (Including OEM Backup Camera Models)
2011-2015 Sonata (Including Single CD and 6 Disc Models)
2014-2016 Tucson (Including OEM Backup Camera Models)
*also includes Hybrid models and Bluelink Radios where applicable.

UNAVI Benefits:
+ RETAIN FACTORY AUDIO HEAD UNIT
+ RETAIN FACTORY AM/FM/SATELLITE RADIO (Sirius XM)
+ RETAIN 6-CD CHANGER (FOR APPLICABLE MODELS)
+ RETAIN FACTORY AUX/iPOD CONNECTIVITY
+ RETAIN FACTORY BLUETOOTH SYSTEM
+ RETAIN FACTORY STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
+ RETAIN CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM
+ RETAIN BLUELINK FUNCTIONS & INFO DISPLAY
+ 3-YEAR STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY

Here is the great part about this group buy!
For 1-10 units sold, we will be offering a $100 Rebate at the end of 30 days from start date.
For 11-20 units sold, we will be offering a $200 Rebate at the end of 30 days from start date.
For 21-30 units sold, we will be offering a $250 Rebate at the end of 30 days from start date.
This group buy price is only good for 30 Days.

If we receive a total of 30 or more orders, then everyone from 1-30 will receive the $250 dollar rebate – the more participants the higher the rebate!
Each member who purchases a unit (regardless of which order you paid in) will be eligible for the rebate for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.

So in short:
1-10 buyers get back $100 + the free items listed above a total of $525 in savings!
11-20 buyers get back $200 + the free items listed above a total of $625 in savings!
21-30 buyers get back $250 + the free items listed above a total of $675 in savings!
…at the end of a 30-day cycle.

To place your orders, please visit our online retail partner www.carlighttrends.com, as always if anyone has any questions please feel free and contact us via PM or directly with our partner over at carlighttrends.com.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2012 Sonata with the factory Nav and factory rear camera. What benefits does your system have that mine doesn't?
GoliathIAm

Unfortunately our system does not replace an OEM navigation system it is designed for non navigation equipped vehicles. Now that said our system is much more robust and powerful then what an OEM system would provide at a price point that is thousands of dollars less.

Example our systems come preloaded with iGo Primo an expansive navigation suite that includes 3D renderings of buildings and landmarks as well as millions of POIs and now clickable POIs as you travel, Satellite imagery, 2D and 3d maps alike, High quality aerial photos of major cities North America, 3D elevation changes as you travel down a road. Map interface supports 43 languages and 40 spoken languages, user can customize interface and some screen as favorites and the quick menu screen (like an app if you will) customize color of screens and maps alike, Speed camera data base. There is so much more

Then there are befits of extremely affordable map software updates that are only $39-49 compared to a couple hundred at the dealer with an OEM system. Also our system is a media player, supporting pictures and digital movie files that can be played at any time, I must add that you should never watch a movie with the vehicle in motion!

GoliathIAm I hope that I have answered your question. Let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.

·
Registered
664 Posts
This is a great buy. I just need to save for one now. Someone on the Optima forum actually referred me to this system for my Sonata. How often are the sales on these devices?

·
Registered
865 Posts
This is a great buy. I just need to save for one now. Someone on the Optima forum actually referred me to this system for my Sonata. How often are the sales on these devices?
Each deals are different but we try to offer them about twice a year. Let us know if you have any other questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts