Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I bought my i30 in January this year and its just had its last service at a garage before the warranty runs out. Previously I had a Vauxhall astra which listed out the items which needed attention relative to time or mileage is there an equivalent document available for the i30s ? Also any recommendations for buying service parts ? It seems the Hyundai's are a bit more difficult to source parts for than say Vauxhall.

Cheers

Grant

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found a piece of paper in amongst the service history

Looking through my manual all I have is a section which basically says things like check your parking break, check your tyre tread depths etc. I did find one piece of paper from 2011 from the previous owner which shows the schedule. The manual suggested I should have a booklet called a service passport which I don't. Is it worth contacting Hyundai UK ?

Regards

Grant

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
That document you posted is all you'll ever get, and you're lucky to have that.

However, if it shows what you're looking for (in terms of what needs doing, and when) isn't that sufficient?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah to be honest I didn't realise I had that tucked away as it's just a piece of printed paper. I'm presumingth at this is the most official I'm going to get then. At least it's online for everyone to see now

Cheers

Grant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts