Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I would like to replace the single button key fob with a two button key fob is this possible?

Also it would be handy to be able to add one touch close on the electric windows and auto close on lock is this at all possible?

Sent from my C NOTE using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,312 Posts
I don't ever remember seeing a Hyundai fob with a single button. If it's an aftermarket remote you'd need to identify the manufacturer and ask them if it's possible to code a two button remote to the system.

There are aftermarket modules for one touch electric windows and auto closure. In fact I was helping someone on the i20 forum here install an auto closure module recently. He was in India so I'm not sure what the module cost but I don't it was very expensive. I'm sure you'll probably find them for sale on ebay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't ever remember seeing a Hyundai fob with a single button. If it's an aftermarket remote you'd need to identify the manufacturer and ask them if it's possible to code a two button remote to the system.

There are aftermarket modules for one touch electric windows and auto closure. In fact I was helping someone on the i20 forum here install an auto closure module recently. He was in India so I'm not sure what the module cost but I don't it was very expensive. I'm sure you'll probably find them for sale on ebay.
I have had a look on the internet for said auto close window, I have found a few but I can't see any that says i800. Could you point me in the right direction. Also what does fitting involve.

Sent from my C NOTE using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,312 Posts
I can't see any that says i800.
These things are universal so your unlikely to find one that is specifically for the i800.

Aligore said:
Also what does fitting involve.
Go buy some beer and crisps then sit down and have a read through the thread at the link below. I explain in quite a bit of detail somewhere in that thread how to wire up an auto closure module, and lots of other stuff too.

i20 forum - how to wire remote locking, auto closure, DRLs, and diagnose various faults.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts