Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Manual transmission - the cars engine seems to keep turning even when you turn off the car, this is unnoticeable but when you release the clutch to leave it in gear while parked, it lurches forward and makes you look like an idiot. I've driven 20+ different manual cars from various manufacturers and never had this issue before. Not a huge deal, just have to wait a second or two for the engine to stop then release the clutch.

2. Bluetooth/Apple Carplay is incredibly unreliable - just the other day it now refuses to connect to my phone - carplay will not work and music cannot stream either from my phone. Have not figured out how to get it working again. Might have to swing by the dealer.

·
Registered
2021 Elantra N Line | 6MT | Phantom Black
82 Posts
1. Manual transmission - the cars engine seems to keep turning even when you turn off the car, this is unnoticeable but when you release the clutch to leave it in gear while parked, it lurches forward and makes you look like an idiot. I've driven 20+ different manual cars from various manufacturers and never had this issue before. Not a huge deal, just have to wait a second or two for the engine to stop then release the clutch.

2. Bluetooth/Apple Carplay is incredibly unreliable - just the other day it now refuses to connect to my phone - carplay will not work and music cannot stream either from my phone. Have not figured out how to get it working again. Might have to swing by the dealer.
I have the N-Line with the manual transmission - my vehicle does not lurch forward (in gear) when the engine is turned off. Strange. Take a video? For the BT/Carplay, are you on an iPhone or Android? I did experience the connection issue but after trial and error, it was my phone. I did some updates and it seems to fix the problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yah ive had my N-line for almost 3 months and never had it lurch forward after ive killed the engine. Sounds like something to take in and have looked at.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts