Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
question to everyone,

has anyone out there ever tried installing twin exhaust mufflers to a trajet? i saw this picture of a trajet with twin mufflers, 19'' wheels with low profile tyres, body kit, and it was a show car of a company called CUPER, .is that photo for real or is it just a photo chop-shop thing?
would there be any problems if i tried to install another exhaust muffler to my 'jet?

the one i have now is a bit loud already, loud to a sense that it's giving out a deep humming sound which is tolerable even when inside the car, or even living the windows open and try to listen how it sounds.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Dear baby spice.

I prefer posh spice myelf.

What are you trying to achieve? More performance/ or better looks? You already have an exhaust system with a loud note. Unless you are sure you will not low end torque (1500-3000 rpm), leave your exhaust alone.

Byron

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by byronguidry3732@Mar 12 2008, 03:40 PM
Dear baby spice.

I prefer posh spice myelf.

What are you trying to achieve?  More performance/  or better looks?  You already have an exhaust system with a loud note.  Unless you are sure you will not low end torque (1500-3000 rpm), leave your exhaust alone.

Byron
[snapback]142854[/snapback]​

well, i'm just curious when i saw that neat trajet picture with a dual exhaust, so, just before i do the same thing (which will happen to be for the next century {lol})just want to get some more info.
anywho, i'm not into performance, just "looks", 'cos i can't afford to spend a lot building up the engine and at the same time using the trajet as my day to day transport. 'cos here in australia, there are legal limits when it comes to modifying your engine. so, i'll just go with the looks department which is more easier.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You are looking for something like this?

I would LOVE to get one of these kits here in Australia, doubt we would ever see them here but :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts