Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 4x4 tuscon new from 2007. Its done over 120,000 miles so far, The only problem I have had was a new clutch and flywheel at about 90,000 miles. It became difficult to change gear. The dealer just bled the clutch and charged £50 which made no difference to the problem. So I got the local village garage to take the clutch out and found there were cracks in the flywheel and oil had leaked through them causing the clutch plate to stick to it when trying to change gear. I have had incompetent service from three different Hyundai dealers. The supplying dealer miss wired the towing hitch so that the fog lights only worked when the trailer was attached. The next dealer did not tighten the sump plug which fell out dumping the oil on the drive. The next one took three weeks to obtain a flasher unit. The last one failed to diagnose a failed dual mass flywheel. So now I use the local independent garage for services with no problems. I find that Hyundai make a good vehicle but their garages let them down.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts