Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I did a 3 stage clean, polishing, & waxing last stage was useing maguires Ceramic coating wax for the final step at sealing in the protection luckily i have a much better 9 inch polisher this time around it cut down the working time in half on my vehicle all this was done a few weeks ago turned out really sharp.! & amazing to say the least thx to Maguires products there really great stuff to use. (y)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I remember using the blue bottle Zaino way back in the 90's at that time it was marginally better than the carnuba wax that was out but i did like the blue coloured Zaino liquid better than others for its smell had a nice smell to it.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
What am I doing wrong??? I’ve never been able to use the Turtile Wax Ceramic Spray Coating without getting horrible streaks that I struggle to remove. I’m doing everything by hand
Your probably waiting for it to dry? Mothers? i use Maguires Quick wax spray in-between waxing to mantain a showroom look after a wash. they key with that product is to apply it quickly & wipe off before it dries. its what i do works all the time.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
i use those round foam pads with microfiber covering, and one of those plastic knob-like holders that clamp on to the back of the pad. spray the pad with the wax. wax pad in one hand, microfiber towel in the other. rub the wax/pad on a small spot on the car, and immediately wipe off with the towel. might be my imagination, but it seems to me that as it cures, it gets deeper shine, and slippery
Yup that's one way. the other option for the people that let it dry on Paint to long, would be to take a spray bottle filled with dionized water and spray a microfiber towel with a little bit of the dionized water then wipe clean the paint area down it will turn out spot free. i learned this tip from a detailer that detailed porches, ferrari's & Mercedes works very well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts