Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turn off split screen? 2015 Sonata
I just bought a 2015 sonata limited sport 2.0T yesterday and I cannot figure out how to turn off the split screen permanently?? I don't need to see the navigation every time I start my car.. driving me nuts!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Just tap on whatever side you want to be full screen. Not really sure if there is way to turn the split off or not?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
It should revert to the last screen on startup, hit the MAP button for full screen or XM or Radio for those in full screen. The screen you turn off the car with should be the screen that it should start with. Unless your fuse to the GPS memory is not working and it's reverting to base mode.

·
Registered
650 Posts
My screen always reverts to the split screen after I turn it off, always has. I've never seen a setting to turn this off. Our Elantra does this too.

·
Registered
258 Posts
pull your sd card out = no navigation *shrug*

jk, i'm on your side, the split screen is tacky.
it should revert to whatever screen you were on before the car was turned off, though. mine stays full screen if i have it full screen.

·
Registered
406 Posts
If I have mine on full screen navigation, it always starts back up on full screen. Only time it ever reverts back to split screen is when I disconnect my phone from android auto. I use AA 99% of the time now but prior to that I always kept it on the navigation screen and it was always full screen at each start up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts