Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m new to the forum. 04 Santa Fe all of the turn signals flash fast when the headlights are off fronts do not flash at all when head lights are on rears still flash fast. Hazards work fine.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,325 Posts
I assume your in North America and your car has orange marker lamps at the front?
What you describe sounds like the front turn signal bulbs are being grounded via the marker/tail lamp circuit. When you switch the marker/tail lamps on the turn signal bulb's path to ground is broken causing the turn signal lamps to fail. So, basically you have a poor ground to both front turn signal lamps.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Hi I’m new to the forum. 04 Santa Fe all of the turn signals flash fast when the headlights are off fronts do not flash at all when head lights are on rears still flash fast. Hazards work fine.
Do you have a dvom and know how to use it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I took the headlights out and ground the bulbs had been twisted in to far causing bad a connection on both. I took them out and reseated them and everything worked as normal. So glad I didn’t have to sort out a bad ground.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts