Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
From my experience most LED car bulbs are not as bright as OEM bulbs however they can give you a whiter look....... If you still want LED look for bulbs that use Cree LED's
they will give you more light then standard LED's

·
Registered
28 Posts
You will need a resistor for each turn signal to eliminate hyper blinking. I stuck with interior LEDs and only reverse and license plate lights on the outside due to the pain in the ass of having to splice in resistors.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I do not recommend Ebay LED bulbs. They are usually dimmer than original, and they don't reflect well in the housings. For brake lights, this is playing with safety.
I have a load of Ebay bulbs I ordered and after testing them, I did not install anything on my car.

·
Registered
221 Posts
add informationhave tried several different types of led bulbs and have found they are a waste of time and money. it is a little more expensive but I have found that lights built specifically for your car with led are better that just changing the bulbs. If you have a elantra gt check out the led tail lights that are on ebay the sane lights are sold for a little less on other sights the whole light is far superior than just the bulbs. the site ozonium has good selections of led products I have used some of their stuff from time to time

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
o...k... lol

I will pay attention to what I'm buying and I do not think that changing the turn signal!

If there is something I will only change reverse light maybe... not lol!

Thanks everyone/ Merci beaucoup!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
First we buy our new car and we want to change some stuff. Then we find those cheap bulbs on Ebay and tell ourselves: A bulb is a bulb! Let's change all of them. Then we find out the flasher goes too fast, the brake lights doesn't look nice...
Sometimes I follow someone who put white LEDs in the colored lens. They look orange or green at night and they don't realize it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts