OK. I've been to the dealership and I have to decide whether or not to do "the switch". Of course the biggest factor in this decision is the money issue. Currently I have an early 2011 GLS base with no options. I'm looking at the 2011 SE Turbo. The cost difference: I would go from $298 to somewhere in the area of $360 to $370 and add about 15 months to my current payoff with only about $1000 down. IDK though. I'm scheduled to take it for a spin later this week to see the difference. Of people thinking about doing this or have already done so or even choose not to, any constructive thoughts? Money is top priority, but I think it might be worth the stretch. Thanks.