Hyundai Forums banner

441 - 460 of 475 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
2014 2.0t limited with tech pkg.

Just returned from Brad Benson Hyundai in S Brunswick NJ.
Turned in my 2011 SE 2.0 t. Ended the lease 3 months early with excess mileage. Turned it in with 56k miles on the clock and some minor body work needed. Walked out with a 2014 limited 2.0t with nag, pano roof, wheel locks, cargo net in trunk, carpet mats, first aid kit and trunk liner.

481 per month no money out of pocket. Taxes and fees included in pmt.

Harbor grey with grey leather. Loving it so far.
Big step up from the 2011 SE

·
Registered
40 Posts
Turbo Limited w/tech package

I just picked up my fully loaded (tech package) 2014 Turbo Limited "Midnight Marauder" black on black. Sick! I bought it at Hyundai of Turnersville in south NJ. $27,931 before taxes and tags. Love the car! :D

·
Registered
559 Posts
Sweet. Post some pics

·
Registered
109 Posts
Denver, Co - Just picked up a Pearl White with black interior 14' Sonata Limited 2.0T fully loaded with Tech Package. $26,007 after incentives including owner loyalty, military, Hyundai VIP.
Traded up from a 11' GLS Black on Grey. Absolutely love the turbo and all the bells and whistles of the 2014's

·
Registered
559 Posts
Sweet. Post some pics!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Los Angeles, Ca ~ Just picked up my 2014 2.0T Limited yesterday!!! Radiant Silver w/Black interior. Tech Package...beautiful car, LOVE IT

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just got my 2014 se turbo! Harbor Gray with gray interior. Looks great! My '08 was totaled over a year ago, so no owner loyalty incentive. Only the $2,000 everyone gets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post, new member, first-time Hyundai owner.

Took deliver of a 2014 SE 2.0T the other day. Pacific Blue with floor mats and trunk mat. Less taxes and DMV fees it was $21,999 from the dealer in Big Flats, NY (Corning/Elmira area)

I hope it will go 200K miles like my Subarus.

--Phil

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just returned from Brad Benson Hyundai in S Brunswick NJ.
Turned in my 2011 SE 2.0 t. Ended the lease 3 months early with excess mileage. Turned it in with 56k miles on the clock and some minor body work needed. Walked out with a 2014 limited 2.0t with nag, pano roof, wheel locks, cargo net in trunk, carpet mats, first aid kit and trunk liner.

481 per month no money out of pocket. Taxes and fees included in pmt.

Harbor grey with grey leather. Loving it so far.
Big step up from the 2011 SE
How much over mileage were you with 3 months remaining?

·
Registered
16 Posts
New Sonata 2.0T Limited w/tech pkg

Howdy all.....

I just figured I would talk about the new car since I bought it 3wks ago.

Got in here OTD price fully loaded with all the dealer options and Hyundai options for 27565 (not including tax,title reg transfer and before 2000k rebate and trade in for my old sonata which was 11600) Not bad considering it was the last one in the color I wanted in the 100 mile radius. List was 32850.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wife got hers back in May of 2014 a 2011 Sonata 2.0T SE Pearl White w/ floor mats,cargo net, slash guards, Navigation, Moonroof and moonroof deflector - $13,500 .. Yea we stole it.. lol

·
Registered
258 Posts
(posted this one the 2.4 section by accident)

Helping my family friend out.

Dealer is offering her a 14' 2.0T for $23,000 not including tax & fees. There are no more Limiteds within 100miles and she doesnt necessarily need that power and I feel like she should only spend the extra thousand or two if its actually a good deal. (shes considering an Accord)

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Also posted in YF i45 by mistake!

Paid $25,600 including dealer fee and shipping for my Dezert Bronze Sonata Ltd Turbo Tech/Nav package including window tint and pin stripes. Sticker $33,100. :grin2:

Plus Tax, title and license transfer.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Also posted in YF i45 by mistake!

Paid $25,600 including dealer fee and shipping for my Dezert Bronze Sonata Ltd Turbo Tech/Nav package including window tint and pin stripes. Sticker $33,100. :grin2:

Plus Tax, title and license transfer.
So thats the figure before tax and title?

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
So thats the figure before tax and title?
Yes, that is the price without the 6% sales tax (which was based on a higher sales price because the rebates are taxed), license plate transfer and title fee . :grin2:

The price included everything else including the ridiculous Dealer fee.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yes, that is the price without the 6% sales tax (which was based on a higher sales price because the rebates are taxed), license plate transfer and title fee . :grin2:

The price included everything else including the ridiculous Dealer fee.
Thanks man.

441 - 460 of 475 Posts