Hyundai Forums banner

421 - 440 of 475 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sweet seeing all these new TWO-Ts out there now.

The more the moddier :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
When u guys say out the door im sure your not talking plus financing or anything right.whats the total cost with most of your guys financing?

·
Registered
4 Posts
2013 Limited 2.0 w/ Premium Package, Shimmering White, Spoiler, Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Floor Mats, All-Weather Floor Mats, Mud Guards, Bumper Protector and iPod Connector: $27,000 even out the door.

Also, I'm in love with this car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2013 turbo SE with tech package, spoiler, homelink mirror, floor mats, cargo mat and cargo net.

$2k hyundai cash back, $2700 off from dealer.

·
Registered
458 Posts
2012 Limited with nav package panoramic roof, shimmering white with wine leather interior, sticker price 31k, dealer knocked a whole bunch off the price since it was one of the last new 2012's on the lot. some day I'll read the manuals to figure out blue link and the navigation system, Right now just having fun with the car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cmerica - ha, you mean you didn't stay up til 3am the first night like me reading through the manuals?

By the way, I like the wine interior. It looks much nicer in real life than on the website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When u guys say out the door im sure your not talking plus financing or anything right.whats the total cost with most of your guys financing?
I was including tax, title, license, and "processing fee" (i.e., profit). At the dealer I purchased from in VA, I actually drove away with my permanent license plates/inspection stickers already installed so that I didn't have to make a separate trip to the DMV.

I'm not sure what you mean by financing, but I didn't include interest charges over the loan life since that will vary by an individual's credit and how long they wait to pay off the balance. Since there's not a prepayment penalty if you finance through HMF, you can finance some portion of the balance to take advantage of incentives, and immediately pay it off when you get home ... and thereby avoid any interest whatsoever.

So, in sum, the $27k is the "all cash" price.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Iridescent silver blue SE with carpet mats, trunk liner, mud guards, black interior, no sunroof for $20,999. Added extended warranty and keyfob insurance and made $1000 down payment ($500 mine, $500 Hyundai match from motozuma.com) and was out the door for under $24,500 including tax, tag, and title.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Going to hopefully sign for a new 2.0t Limited, black exterior and interior. No Navi $25,300 out the door ($22,800 + tax, reg etc)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Going now to test drive a 2013 SE with no package with a price of 21,935 right now. Is it safe to assume the Turbo issues with the wastegate valve and the pulling to the left problems have been corrected by Hyundai on the 2013 or can they still pop up , Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I purchased a 2013 Limited 2.0t Sonata with: Navi package, infinity stereo, panaramic sunroof, matts, cargo net, leather seats...etc. all the bells and whistles. I called in and told them I was buying via TrueCar and didn't want to play games. The sticker price with above was 32,500 USD. I was given a net price of $26,500 (including a 2,000 USD dealer incentive). I then received 4,800 for my trade. After taxes and finance (2.5%), I was at 27,400 USD - out the door everything.

·
Registered
29 Posts
2014 Sonata Limited 2.0T with Tech Package (Panoramic Sunroof, 8" Navigation, Infinity audio, Homelink RV mirror, etc.).

I won't state the OTD price because y'all would just think I was bragging and probably accuse me of lying / cheating / stealing. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
2014 Limited 2.0t, Phantom Black with Black int. Tech package.

$27,200

Replaced '11 Sonata 2.0t Limited, Black fully loaded Grey int, which competed in the One Lap of America and has been on more racetracks than most "race cars" out there!

·
Registered
53 Posts
2014 Limited 2.0T, Pearl White + Black Leather Interior, No tech package

24,959.75 OTD, Tax Title Registration Included

421 - 440 of 475 Posts