Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since information about the turbo is limited at best, I was curious if anybody knew if the turbo release would include mid year changes or updates? Kinda like a 2011b model?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
As far as I know the Turbos will pickup some items that were missing such as the panoramic sunroof in the limited trim. But don't epect drastic changes. In reality the Turbo and Hybrid will be true 2011 model, ours is more like a 2010.5 model.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was at dealership last night, finishing up the paperwork of my car. I had to "settle" for a silver SE instead of a Harbor Gray SE. No NAV (not a single one with NAV has been received here). I inquired about the turbo model (since the sales guys are really nice) and I was told they should arrive mid September.
They will try to get more SEs (Turbo and Non-Turbo) if possible. I was told SEs are more difficult to find now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Too bad I can't wait until Sept/Oct to purchase a car. Otherwise, that would be my next car.
I have to settle for my SE being delivered tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I can wait. I am curious if the Turbos will drive down the cost of the NA's?

I am looking for more creature comforts, like a power passenger seat. I still cant believe companies dont do that. My 01 Maxima has full power front ROW. Panaramic sunroof isnt a big deal to me. Its trendy right now. All my cars have sunroofs and I use them religiously. How big it is really doesnt matter. Well...to a certain degree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts