Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Well I'll be damned. Looks like a nice manifold. OBX isn't known for its outstanding quality (cracking header for example) but the price is hard to beat. I seems to have bungs for the 2 O2 sensors, one on the manifold and one on the downpipe. Good thinking.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I think they're using the same engine bay pic that KFX uses to promote their turbo kit so I suppose the company decided to sell them separately from his kit.

edit: hey, KFX added a few different spec class clutch kits to their lineup for the Accent. Neat.

·
Registered
763 Posts
AH HA! you found my manifold.

yeah it does suck but imma have to run a t25 so its really more hp overall when u think about it.

still waiting on bill to get back to me about the progress on the megasquirt :whistling:

·
Registered
4,624 Posts

·
1,565 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I wonder if i can make that a header lol i mean connect a piece where the turbo goes and bring it down to the cat hmmmmm lol its cheaper to buy the kfx but i hate that 4-1 thing

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
QUOTE (accentJM @ Dec 30 2010, 12:00 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=384637
I wonder if i can make that a header lol i mean connect a piece where the turbo goes and bring it down to the cat hmmmmm lol its cheaper to buy the kfx but i hate that 4-1 thing
This manifold puts the on top instead of the bottom. I don't see how you could use it.

This one is for the LC but it will bolt up to our MC. You'll just need to cut the pipe after the flexpipe as ours is a different shape.
http://www.kdmstuff.com/shop/step1.php?number=894

·
Registered
98 Posts
OH me teeteedee lol i didn't realize when I was looking on kfx that i was just looking at the suspension parts LOLOL I see it again now :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey guyyyyyyyssssss guess whos doing this same turbo project with the same headers. ME -___- what does he mean by it will be a pain with plumbing with an internal wastegate?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts