Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The RAYS wheels that came on our Tucson Night. Are they aluminum? I looked through the brochure that came with them but they don't mention cleaning. What is a good cleaner to use that will not damage them and is not abrasive? I want to get them really shiny and clean. Is there a pollish or something too?

·
Registered
219 Posts
The RAYS wheels that came on our Tucson Night. Are they aluminum? I looked through the brochure that came with them but they don't mention cleaning. What is a good cleaner to use that will not damage them and is not abrasive? I want to get them really shiny and clean. Is there a pollish or something too?
I am glad to answer your question. I recommend use ammonia free with window cleaner it will help the most and clean those really good then raise off then wipe again. That's how I do.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What exactly are these rims finished with? Is this a black powder coat? Or is it just black paint? Does anyone know for certain?

·
Registered
219 Posts
What exactly are these rims finished with? Is this a black powder coat? Or is it just black paint? Does anyone know for certain?
It's black matte paint :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I discover advertising on facebook and I will try one of their product for clean wheels because they mentioned that safe for matte paint. So I will order by this week.

here the link maybe you want check out!

https://www.washyourcar.com

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey! I found out clean product that will clean the most on Hyundai Tucson Night wheels.

Try go to Dollar Store and buy Awesome Cleaner ( will clean brake dust really good )

Make sure you spray entire of face wheels let sit for few seconds then raise them off really good then if deep dirty then do repeat.

They clean my wheels really good and now looks clean almost as original.

Attachments

Reactions: weberus3

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Clean as you would any other allow wheel, same soap and water you wash the car with.

Reactions: wallyjay
1 - 10 of 10 Posts