Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Removing my accessories prior to trading in my Tucson. All items in very good, serviceable condition.

One set of Weathertech front floor liners in black.

One set of Weathertech window deflectors, front and rear, smoke.

One set of HID light housings with LED marker lights installed for less than one year, with two 5k bulbs installed plus two spares. Great performance!

One HID kit, xenon supply, with relay and all wiring, less than one year old.

Hyundai ipod adaptor, works.

If interested in anything PM me with an offer for the item including shipping to make things easy. Not looking to recoup all my money, just want something to put toward gadgets for my RAV4.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Edited list!

1. One set of Weathertech front floor liners in black.

2. One set of Weathertech window deflectors, front and rear, smoke. The metal retaining clips for the rear windows are included. Also, I sanded down the edge that gets inserted into the weatherstripping to enable the window the glide more freely. There is a small piece of the inserted edge that broke off, however you cannot see it at all, and it does not affect the fit and function of the shade.

3. One set of HID light housings with LED marker lights installed for less than one year. Included are a pair of H1 and H7 bulbs (halogen). Halogens were included with them, and while they offered better-than-reflector performance, I opted to use an HID kit (35W). There is no heat damage, as HID bulbs run cooler than halogens. Lenses are like new with just a little bit of bug goo on them. Shipping weight on these is 25 pounds.

4. One HID kit, xenon supply, with relay and all wiring, less than one year old. Worked well from day one. Installation guide and videos can be obtained from their website. 35W, with two 5000K HID bulbs from Morimoto. Color matched.

5. Hyundai ipod adaptor, works well. Never moved it around so it remains durable and operates flawlessly.

Pictures of the housings, HID bulbs, and deflectors can be viewed in my gallery. If interested in anything PM me with an offer for the item including shipping to make things easy. Not looking to recoup my money, just want something to put toward gadgets for my RAV4.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts