Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Tucson 2016. When I am inside the car I can open all doors using inside or outside handles. When I exit the car lock it I try to re enter so I unlock the car using the smart key or by inserting the key on the door. All doors can open from outside except drivers one. If I enter the car from any other door I can open the drivers door from the inside handle. Any help?? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Kinda hard to follow. 99% of the time I walk up to it, press the button on the door once to only unlock the drivers, or twice to unlock all doors. If I used the FOB, it was the same. Never inserted the physical key.

Both the Tucson and the Elantra worked that way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply! The car does not have an FOB button on the door. So i press the unlock on the key or insert the key on the door to unlock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had this same problem... twice. Could only open the driver door from the inside. Could only open the rear driver door from the outside. It sounds like it is the door lock actuator/ door latch assembly. Was able to get them replaced under warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts