Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Direct as shown on the diagram. There wouldn't be a fuse on a sensor signal wire.
Hi

well ive checked the signal wire of the following sensors on the ECU and the Voltages read as follows:

Sensor on Ignition on Start

Fuel Pressure Sensor 0.51 V 0.99 V
Crank Position Sensor 2.47 V goes down to 0
Camshaft position Sensor 5.13 V goes down to 0

however, the vehicle still doesn't start now i really cant figure out the problem.

can you please advise me

Regards,

Kaviraj

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ya i tried that also the vehicle did start four times but shut down immediately.
one guy came on saturday for a diagnostic he said that the ECU is not retrieving any information form the sensors
he tried several times. when he plugged his OBD scanner in the port he got the connection with the ECU but the ECU was not sending any data about the engine. So he took it away to his Technician and the latter said that two eeproms need to be changed coz of blown out. however there are other eeproms that are too tiny and that he would not be able to check if the still work properly. May be i will need to buy another ECU.

Do you know where i can get one?? and the price please
Ive checked on Ebay didnt get one to suit my Vehicle

my vehicle is a CRDI 2.0 diesel Year 2006 113 HP Automatic Transmission
model 2.0 GL 2WD
engine JM D4EA
Odometer approx 171,000 km

Thank you

·
Registered
605 Posts
The part number should be on the old unit. Is that how you are looking for a replacement? Too many regions and ECU numbers for me to guess which.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ok i dont have it with me but can send you my VIN hope that will do

VIN KMHJM81VR6U401648

·
Registered
605 Posts
That ETACS has a different number to yours. Not 100% sure how involved or what can and can not be swapped when it comes to immobilisers especially once programmed and matched.

Your ETACS should be 95400-2E131

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
So he took it away to his Technician and the latter said that two eeproms need to be changed coz of blown out.
That sounds like complete B/S to me. I assume the engine was running OK before you damaged the pressure sensor? I don't see how damaging the sensor would lead to a damage ECU. I don't suppose they offered an explanation to explain how that could happen?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts