Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,553 Posts
Not valid Hyundai Motor numbering for our TSB/Recall bulletins...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Cool, but if I take the print out to my dealer at my 1st oil change would they know what it was? And is there an "official" site we can go to for such info?
Yes, they will know once they punch-in the service bulletin #.

Also go to this website:

https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com/

register, if you have not. Once done. You will have all the informations as regards to service bulletin and much more.

Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
hyundaitech.com limited usefulness

I logged into the hyundaitechinfo.com and was unable to find the specific TSBs mentioned by the OP. I even tried the Detail Search and even providing all the info (model, year and selecting all areas) trying to find the first one listed. Couldn't find anything using the 348560 number or the TSB number (TSB-13-01-002) either with or without the "TSB-". The TSB numbers are listed on the general 2013 SantaFe info page (go one level back) and you'll see them.

Not saying the site is worthless, but it is not overly intuitive or helpful at times. Each visit I have to enter my VIN#, why can't it save that in "my garage" similar to a feature available on Amazon. Just sayin'...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree, the site won't let me sign up. Got to the last step and get a blank screen. Tried the Win XP deal and held the Control key down for the whole time and got the same blank page. No mater how long I held the control key down.
Until I can register I'll keep checking the site I posted in my first post. At least I can print it out and show the service folks what my concern is.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree, the site won't let me sign up. Got to the last step and get a blank screen. Tried the Win XP deal and held the Control key down for the whole time and got the same blank page. No mater how long I held the control key down.
Until I can register I'll keep checking the site I posted in my first post. At least I can print it out and show the service folks what my concern is.
JRM, if you're using Microsoft's Internet Explorer, that might explain the blank screen. Try to sign up on Chrome or Firefox. IE has a nasty habit of preventing some security related pages from displaying. There's a term for it but it escapes me at the moment. Compatibility something or other.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JRM, if you're using Microsoft's Internet Explorer, that might explain the blank screen. Try to sign up on Chrome or Firefox. IE has a nasty habit of preventing some security related pages from displaying. There's a term for it but it escapes me at the moment. Compatibility something or other.
Strange, I have been using Firefox for years. I'll keep trying. Something is still blocking it. The term you are looking for is CRAP !! I hated IE, what ever version!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts