Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unsure if my remote is not working but I hold the trunk release for couple seconds and nothing happens. I can't hear the latch opening up could it be the remote or latch??

·
Banned
532 Posts
Do this test, walk up to it w/ your proximity key and unlatch it. You won't here a sound like you do when you use the black door button's.

Now lock the door's from 10-15', leave the fob there and press the hatch unlock and bingo it opens when you go to it with your hand it works on the hatch and the F/R doors don't open.

Your getting faked out by having the fob within range to unlock w/o any buttons being pressed.

This isn't an automatic sensor hatch do the above and you'll see the difference, the hatch button works when your at the table and you ask wifey to get a beer while you sit at the picnic table playing bridge.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Why are you holding the button down for "seconds"? Punch it and let it go, maybe that is your problem. :confused: BTW, what year is it? 2013 or 2014?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I worked it out lol I have not had a new car in over 10years!! All this tech push start automatic windows, backup camera lol I love my new car! Thanks again for the input!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Thanks I worked it out lol I have not had a new car in over 10years!! All this tech push start automatic windows, backup camera lol I love my new car! Thanks again for the input!!
Have you seen the door handles light up as you approach the car?...cool...;)....BTW, :00000732: to the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts