Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know by holding down the "reset; button you can reset each screen. What I would like is to find a selection where nothing or a blank screen is displayed. From what I've seen in the manual, it doesn't give me that option.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Oh, you meant a blacked out screen altogether? I don't think there is an option for that. It pretty much just cycles through all the available ones in order.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Since LCD shows odometer as well, I don't think it is legal to turn it off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since it's in the middle of the dashboard, it's hard to miss. I like the functions that it supplies, I would just like it to only display the ones I want to see. Sometimes I don't want to see anything. If they wanted to put a smaller odometer display by itself, that would be OK. As it is the only static display is ECO mode ON (off).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is anyone having trouble with there trip computer "Distance to empty" reseting after fueling up ? My did reset 2nd time around al little worried car is only 1 week old ????

·
Registered
533 Posts
QUOTE (braddy2020 @ Apr 22 2010, 04:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315538
Is anyone having trouble with there trip computer "Distance to empty" reseting after fueling up ? My did reset 2nd time around al little worried car is only 1 week old ????
it is designed to do that as a convenience. It will onl reset if a certain amount of fuel has been added. So for example, a slight top-off won't trigger the auto reset feature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts