Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Which is the best recommendation for valvoline and oil replacement? I have got a santa fe with 210 000 Km and an lpg modification.

·
Registered
845 Posts
210.000kms is no joke on your S.F.'s engine that's really Good. for a Santa Fe. what year santa fe? hopefully you have done ATF drane & fills.?? depending on what country You live? for purchasing Automatc Trans Fluid i would look at idimetsu for the ATF fluid basically exact same fluid Hyundai uses Just put in a repacked re-labelled bottle that says hyundai on the

outside. sorta like buying techron fuel Injector cleaner from dealer for more $$ when realy again its repacked techron fuel in the bottle just different outside packaging with hyundai logo lol. heres the idemitsu site for looking up the right correct ATF Transmission Fluid for You. cheers!

·
Registered
2,925 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
210.000kms is no joke on your S.F.'s engine that's really Good. for a Santa Fe. what year santa fe? hopefully you have done ATF drane & fills.?? depending on what country You live? for purchasing Automatc Trans Fluid i would look at idimetsu for the ATF fluid basically exact same fluid Hyundai uses Just put in a repacked re-labelled bottle that says hyundai on the

outside. sorta like buying techron fuel Injector cleaner from dealer for more $$ when realy again its repacked techron fuel in the bottle just different outside packaging with hyundai logo lol. heres the idemitsu site for looking up the right correct ATF Transmission Fluid for You. cheers!

I Live in Greece !! Thank yoy my friend !! I enjoy so much that car !!! I am in love with it!!! Are there any Santa fe sites or forums to join??? Do you know any ??

Kind Regards

·
Registered
42 Posts
I Live in Greece !! Thank yoy my friend !! I enjoy so much that car !!! I am in love with it!!! Are there any Santa fe sites or forums to join??? Do you know any ??

Kind Regards
You're probably on the best one available, right here. Just be sure you list all the details on your car before you ask any questions about it. The guys can't help you if they don't know what your "tech specs" (technical specifications) are...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're probably on the best one available, right here. Just be sure you list all the details on your car before you ask any questions about it. The guys can't help you if they don't know what your "tech specs" (technical specifications) are...
Thank you Very Much !!!!! I will rewrite the question !!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts