Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to make the groceries and when i started the car to go back home i could shift at all. Even in the cluster instead of the P in center, nothing was showing between my temp and gas. Had to shut the car and start it again twice to finally be able to see the P and **** to any position.
Anyone had this issues before? Plugged the OBDII and no fault at all.
:confused:

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
The golden rule is to ignore any electronic glitch if it happens only once. :)

The transmission on my 2011 started shifting really rough one day - I mean slamming into gear - but after restarting the car it never happened again. It had also thrown a "bad shift solenoid" code, which I reset and never saw again.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You might want to rethink your golden rule. The rough shift will come and go but take it in and have it fixed. Mine got more consistent but hasn't done it since I had it fixed under warranty. And mine also would not shift into gear a few times as well, all related to the trans temp sensor...

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
You might want to rethink your golden rule. The rough shift will come and go but take it in and have it fixed. Mine got more consistent but hasn't done it since I had it fixed under warranty. And mine also would not shift into gear a few times as well, all related to the trans temp sensor...
I said if it happens only once.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts