Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
22,793 Posts
You can always VERIFY what the dealer says by looking in the little black maintenance record booklet in your glove box. It gives a run down, by months/mileage, of what services are recommended, at what interval, from a simple "inspect" to a "replace."

Not familiar with your model's particular schedule, but that little guy is a quick place to find out. Someone on here will know, Checkers.

:00000732: to the forums.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Pretty sure our transmission is a sealed unit and doesn't require that the fluids be changed. I just looked through the owner's manual (section 7) and all the way up to 150kmiles, not once does it show to either inspect or replace the tranny fluid.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
You can change it if you choose, clean fluid never ruined a seal or shellaced a fiber disc changing it' friction co-efficient.. auto trans is 1 of them things that clean oil goes a long way.. lifetime trans oil, dont think so..

Old rotten fluid ruins seals, shellacs friction discs changing friction co-efficient, and makes for goofy shift feeling

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
You can always VERIFY what the dealer says by looking in the little black maintenance record booklet in your glove box. It gives a run down, by months/mileage, of what services are recommended, at what interval, from a simple "inspect" to a "replace."

Not familiar with your model's particular schedule, but that little guy is a quick place to find out. Someone on here will know, Checkers.

:00000732: to the forums.
My dealer gave me a "dealer version" of the little black maintenance record, complete with 3000 mile oil changes, etc. I wrapped it up with the paper floor mats and threw it in the trash.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
It is 60k under severe and it is not as easy as the non-hybrid, so it should cost more labor wise.

There is a module over the fill hole.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts