Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got rid of the ''transfer complete message'' that drove me crazy every time I started my Santa Fe 2010. If you have an iPhone 3GS, you go in Settings>General>Bluetooth>Devices>Santa Fe>Sync contacts>OFF. Of course you won't be able to voice dial your iPhone contacts, but you can still program voice dial contacts thru you Santa Fe built in system. Hope this helps!

tby748

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
The "Transfer Complete" message is annoying and I let Hyundai know about it when I got my new car survey a few weeks after purchase. Although quite honestly, I don't really notice it anymore. It's become one of those annoyances I just have learned to live with.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yah I'm not thrilled with the phone sync either. Wife and I both have phones so hers is primary, so you'd think it would sync mine if hers isn't in the car, but no you have to manually do it usually. Sometimes I can come back to the car and it reconnects, other times no. Probably fine with just 1 dedicated user though.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
You guys are going to hate me but my Santa Fe decided all on its own that it would stop announcing 'Transfer Complete'. :grin: The phonebook is still transferring but it no longer announces it!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I know this thread is old, but I just got my 2010.. and this is driving me NUTS. I like the fact that it does a sync each time, but why ANNOUNCE it? Just flash it on the screen. VERY annoying. Anyone have a fix? Do new (2012s) do it too?

·
Registered
187 Posts
My 2012 just syncs with a small message on the screen no annoying voice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts