Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, does anybody know if the trajet chassis has pre drilled holes to assist fitting side rails/bars :)

·
9,148 Posts
Originally posted by major@Oct 13 2004, 11:43 AM
hi, does anybody know if the trajet chassis has pre drilled holes to assist fitting side rails/bars :)
[snapback]1724[/snapback]​

Yes, it does. Holes are ready... ;)

·
9,148 Posts
Originally posted by major@Oct 13 2004, 11:43 AM
[snapback]1724[/snapback]​

Picture of my Jet withthe SideStep and Bodykit...enjoy :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by trajetXG@Oct 28 2004, 08:02 AM
Picture of my Jet withthe SideStep and Bodykit...enjoy :)

[snapback]2097[/snapback]​

looks great! :D . where did you buy them?

·
9,148 Posts
Originally posted by major@Nov 20 2004, 03:14 PM
looks great! :D . where did you buy them?
[snapback]2945[/snapback]​

Hi Major,

I'm from Singapore, its available here. Its cost me S$650 include installations. It consist of Both bars for stepping and also special brackets for mounting. B)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D thanks trajetXG,
I am from Scotland UK. I have tried local Hyundai dealers but they tell me that they cant get side rail bars. Also they say that there is no pre-drilled holes in chassis,so I would have to drill holes myself if I ever managed to find a set of side rail bars :(

·
9,148 Posts
Originally posted by major@Nov 21 2004, 12:37 AM
:D thanks trajetXG,
I am from Scotland UK. I have tried local  Hyundai dealers but they tell me that they cant get side rail bars. Also they say that there is no pre-drilled holes in chassis,so I would have to drill holes myself if I ever managed to find a set of side rail bars :(
[snapback]2951[/snapback]​

Not true. There is holes provided for fixing up the Side Step. If there's no holes provided, I'll never fix the side stepno matter what. Ask the dealer to jack upthe Jet and look under at the side of the undercarriage. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by trajetXG@Nov 22 2004, 05:31 AM
Not true. There is holes provided for fixing up the Side Step. If there's no holes provided, I'll never fix the side stepno matter what. Ask the dealer to jack upthe Jet and look under at the side of the undercarriage. :rolleyes:
[snapback]2971[/snapback]​

thank you. i just have to find a supplier now in Scotland!! <_<

1 - 8 of 8 Posts