1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome
:00000732:
Please for information on the Hyundai Trajet 2.0 DOHC 2000. :innocent:
What is in this car and whether the driver ECM. Is the ELM327 interface will work with it- OBD II ISO9141-2? :whistling:
And so in general the car is OK. I had the Omega 2.0 and it was hard for me to find anything and still looking for a larger car. :bwekk:
car imported from the Netherlands to Polish. Merchant bad deceive me ... engine after some repairs, body partially painted, the problem with the gas-Koltec Necam ... and many other things ...oil in the radiator!!! :eek:fftopic:
Sorry for the mistakes but I do not know English well. :whistling:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
The OBD does not care what chip your interface is using as long as the required protocol is available. It's more a thing of your software being able to handle your interface. I can 'talk' to my jet using a launch handheld OBD scanner (Creader-V) or my AGV4000 multi-protocol interface. Since the ELM327 is also a multi-protocol chip (even including CAN just like the AGV) there should not be any problem.
Why don't you just try ? You can't break anything there. In the worst case it just does not work ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the tip.
I was in the ASO and is not linked up with the engine. They said they can not read any errors. Probably these cars have the driver .... So rather ELM is certainly not connected with the ECU.
I'll have to go to another service station but far enough.
And yet this KOLTEC-NECAM ... burn me 15 liters of LPG ...! I also have to go to the site that I tuned LPG. (My Opel Omega - 9 l LPG!).
Greetings to all users Trajet.
Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts