Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new wiring harness for Santa Fe. Used in 2009 SF for a month or two total and one boat tow. Works perfect.

It's a T style - connected inside each side rear cargo area then wire/connector runs under tailgate to trailer. Exactly the same as this one linked from etrailer.com except without label. I don't have install instructions but they can be found on same link. Will also need a new piece of double-faced tape for control module.

http://www.etrailer.com/Vehicle-Wiring/Hyu...icleid=20099809

I'll get it to you anywhere in US 48 for $26.00. Shoot me a pm if interested or questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I read with interest on installing a trailer wiring harness for santa fe. I watched the video for a 2008 santa fe. All looked like a simple install. I have on my 2008 GSL under the left rear wheel 2 connections for a trailer hook up. In your video for the 2008 you went inside the rear tail light area. Is there a wiring harness that would connect to these connections. I would like to install some led tail lights in red bumper reflectors on my 2008. Was looking for a wiring harness to connect them. You video was very interesting to watch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts