Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it a week ago. It's a GLS which is cool cause i like the color match grille, wish i had the dual exhaust though. The wheels are 20" MAAS San Remo 2-piece, with Nitto NT555 Extreme 245/35/zr20 tires. Hopefully will have the windows tinted by next week, Let me know what you think

·
Banned
630 Posts
wow...I expected the 20's to look bulbus and ghetto...

they actually look **** good!

·
Registered
268 Posts
i was on the fense about 18s or 20s but i think you just made up my mind.... i have the same exact car and color and everything....looks great!!!! congrats on your new car

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks you guys. I love it. that honda is sold actually, sold it yesterday. it was my wife's and i leased her a silver 2011 sonata. while we were at the dealership and i saw this one and i had to have it. i now have 2 2011 sonatas

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE (rcweimer @ Jun 2 2010, 01:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328855
Thanks you guys. I love it. that honda is sold actually, sold it yesterday. it was my wife's and i leased her a silver 2011 sonata. while we were at the dealership and i saw this one and i had to have it. i now have 2 2011 sonatas
haha thats funny....my driveway looks like a hyundai showroom.... my mom has a 2010 sante fe my dad has a 2010 genesis coupe and i finally bought my own first car 2011 sonata (not to bad for a 18 year old :thumbsup: )

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE (rcweimer @ Jun 2 2010, 12:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328855
Now that explains why we have 2011 Sonata shortages. Leave some for other folks, LOL!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very nice! Those 20's look sick. I'm on the fence as well about 18's or 20's but every Sonata I see with 20's makes me lean toward the 20's. Keep 'em clean!! :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
this is sort of :eek:fftopic: but my tires i have are 245/40/zr20 does anyone know if they would fit?

the only reason i ask is because i see you alrady have 20s on yours and i was just wondering if you knew

·
Registered
162 Posts
Don't get tint!! Don't get my wrong I'm a big fan of tinted windows, I have 20% on my car. But I love how your car looks now with the 20's and no tint. Don't get the tint and let the people see ya!

·
1,914 Posts
Very nice! Love the pacific blue.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you just get the Santa Fe now too long ago? I think I remember you posting when you bought it.

Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i definately only had the santa fe only a year and 3 months. I am addicted to new car smell i guess.
Jamie M: my tires are 245/35/20 and they rub a little bit if i hit a big dip in the road or something. The dealership is going to put smaller spacers on it and it might fix it but if not then they are going to order 225/35/20's which will be about 1/2 inch shorter so it should fix it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE (rcweimer @ Jun 2 2010, 07:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328988
yeah i definately only had the santa fe only a year and 3 months. I am addicted to new car smell i guess.
Jamie M: my tires are 245/35/20 and they rub a little bit if i hit a big dip in the road or something. The dealership is going to put smaller spacers on it and it might fix it but if not then they are going to order 225/35/20's which will be about 1/2 inch shorter so it should fix it.
so i should go with the 225/35/20s then just to be safe you think?

·
Registered
26 Posts
QUOTE (rcweimer @ Jun 2 2010, 07:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328988

Did you get this at keffer? They one just like this when i bought my sonata. We also had a santa fe but i sold it myself, trade in wasn't all that great. Good looking car, i got a harbor grey SE.

·
Registered
143 Posts
rcweimer love those wheels! I hope you got locks for those cause they give your Sonata a killer look! :thumbsup: I want a set of those! :w00t:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sjl1614: yes i did as a matter of fact. I would not have bought it had those wheels not been slapped on there. My sister in law works in the finance department there. Who was your salesman?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
QUOTE (Jamie M @ Jun 2 2010, 07:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328998
so i should go with the 225/35/20s then just to be safe you think?
I will let you know if and when i get the smaller tires and let you know if they rub or not. I know that with the 245/35 they rub on the outside, and if the offset was any different they would most likely rub on the inside. 245/40 is probably a little too big but if you already have them then it's worth a try

·
Registered
26 Posts
QUOTE (rcweimer @ Jun 3 2010, 04:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329111
sjl1614: yes i did as a matter of fact. I would not have bought it had those wheels not been slapped on there. My sister in law works in the finance department there. Who was your salesman?
Seth was my salesman. Nice guy but i think i knew more about hyundai's than he did. He had no idea that hyundai has ties with mitsubishi, didn't know that the gensis 2.0 is evo engine....i thought it was kinda funny since he's been there 5 years.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah he was my salesman also. I've purchased 5 cars from him. He is the #1 salesman for the whole Keffer company for the last 3 years, a little surprising that he didn't know about the "world engine" in the genesis, but he definately knows how to sell cars.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts