Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just traded our 2008 S.F. Limited for a 2014 S.F. Sport with every bell and wistle. Love the way it rides and handles. Actually this is my wife's car - she drove the 08. I may be able to borrow it once in a while and keep you guys updated.

·
Banned
435 Posts
Are you comfortable disclosing MSRP, what you paid, dealer fees, and how you financed your new SFS? If so, please do so as it may help others here, and it will certainly help me as I am seeking to purchase one in the immediate future. At any rate, enjoy your new SFS.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MSRP $34,650 paid $30,650 but I cant remember the dealer fees. Price is plus tax and dealer fees. Financed 5 years at 2.9%.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
MSRP $34,650 paid $30,650 but I cant remember the dealer fees. Price is plus tax and dealer fees. Financed 5 years at 2.9%.
Looks like a great price. Did that include any rebates? What's the dealer's name?

I tried negotiating a 2013 SFS purchase from Rick Case Hyundai in Ft. Lauderdale last November. They would only come down a $1000. I walked.
John

·
Registered
57 Posts
What did they give you for trade in on yours? What condition was it in? I am just curious as I will most likely trade my 2013 for a 2016 when the time comes.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$750 rebate. Potamkin Hyundai in Miami.

This is my fifth Hyundai form them and referred about seven others. Trade was $9500 with 84k miles in great condition. If anyone calls them, ask for Ed Gonzalez and tell him Andrew referred you. P.S. I get good prices since I am a preferred customer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts